Machine Shop Manufacturing Insurance in Maple Grove, MN
Machine shop manufacturing insurance is necessary to operate your business but the coverage needs to benefit the business, the employer, and the staff. Park Valley Agency, Inc. can help run your shop smoothly, when designing a customized insurance package. There are several types of insurance that are the most common for machine manufacturing shops:
Commercial Liability Insurance
This pays for damages caused while an employee was on-site, and the legal defense needed for the claims. If your facility does not have this coverage, you will need to pay for the damages.
- Building and Content Replacement
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage
- Transportation and Transit Coverage
Business Owner Policy Insurance
BOP insurance provides liability and property coverage for machine manufacturing shops.
- Cover expenses that are a result from damage to property or,
- Injury to an employee.
- Some machinery can be covered which allows your company to receive a new machine if the other one breaks.
Business Interruption Insurance
This policy covers lost income, expense amounts, and disaster related losses.
- Protects the shop from losing money due to unexpected events.
- Covers operating losses due to an accident. This coverage will be in tact until your shop is able to begin operations again.
General Liability Insurance
General liability insurance protects your shop from claims dealing with property damage and bodily injury.
- The amount of risk with your machine shop. If your shop manufacturers hazardous materials or operates heavy machinery, there is a risk for your employees. You might need more coverage than other companies.
- Product Recall
- Contractual and Owners Protective Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Employee Dishonesty
- Forgery and Alteration
- Computer Fraud
Group Health Insurance
Workers Compensation Insurance
Park Valley Agency Inc. has the specialized industry experience to design a machine manufacturing shop insurance policy that covers your business and its risks. Contact our insurance specialists to discuss a range of insurance solutions for your machine manufacturing shop.